To enable scripting:
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- In the Internet Options dialog box, click the Security tab, and then click Custom Level.
- In the Security Settings dialog box, select Enable for Active scripting under Scripting.
- Click OK, and then click Yes to confirm the change.
- Click OK, and then click OK again.
- Press F5 to refresh the current Web page.
When you successfully complete these steps, scripting will be enabled. Click Back to go to the Download Manager download page.