Upgrade/Competitive Rebate Form
How It Works
This rebate offer is for individuals who own any previous retail (boxed or downloaded), stand alone versions of McAfee or Norton software product. Proof of ownership is required.
Offer valid for purchases of Total Protection from the McAfee website (www.mcafee.com) made between 12/01/2007 and 10/31/2008. Rebate submissions must be postmarked within 15 days* of the purchase date printed on the customer receipt.
Please follow these directions:
- Print out this rebate request form.
- Complete the required information below.
- Enclose a copy of your receipt from McAfee.com/Digital River with the purchase of the qualifying McAfee product circled. Handwritten or altered documents will not be accepted.
- Enclose proof of ownership of a retail (boxed or downloaded), standalone
version of any previous McAfee or Norton software product by furnishing the
original product CD, diskette 1, title page of manual, or your confirmation
e-mail from your download purchase.
Total Protection $20 Upgrade Rebate
PO Box 52900
Phoenix, AZ 85072–2900
- Cash your rebate check within 90 days of the check date
Address (no PO boxes): _____________________________________
Address (second line): ______________________________________
City: ____________________ State: _________ Zip: _____________
(For updates on the status of your rebate or product information.)
(Your order number is located on your sales receipt.)
Upgraded from product: __________________________
(See eligible upgrade products listed above. Include the original product CD, diskette 1, title page of manual, or your confimation e-mail from your download purchase with this rebate request.)
For questions on this offer, visit mcafee.rebatestatus.com or call 866.239.8534.
*Note: North Carolina General Statutes Section 75-40 - requiring 30 day postmark date.